After you have your website up and running, you will need to maintain it to ensure that it remains relevant. Some websites require very little ongoing maintenance whereas other sites are constantly being updated.
Website maintenance includes any of the following services:
- posting and editing text, images, and media content
- creating new pages & sections for your Web site
- formatting and tidying existing content, including content posted by you
- software upgrades and security releases
- website security
- ongoing search engine optimization
Keashly.ca Consulting offers two different types of maintenance contracts: Prepaid Blocks of Time or Pay As You Go.
Pay As You Go
As the name suggests, you pay for maintenance at the current maintenance rate for the time used to maintain or upgrade your website. This option is used by businesses that fall into the following situations:
- Your website only requires occasional updates
- Your website is maintained by yourself or your staff.
Our minimum billable time per incident is 15 minutes.
Prepaid Blocks of Time
You can purchase a prepaid block of time in advance. These blocks represent at least a 10% savings over the Pay As You Go rate. This is the preferred option for businesses whose situation matches one of the following:
- Your Web site requires frequent or complex content updates and/or additions
- You have a CMS (Joomla!™ or WordPress) and need to have regular security updates applied to it
- You have no in-house Web team, and want us to handle ongoing Web site management
- You are in the phase right after Website launch, which normally involves frequent updates
The blocks of time are good for up to 12 months from the purchase date and can be used anytime within the year. Note that these blocks cannot be used to pay for design projects, training, reimbursable costs like shipping, travel, Web hosting etc., or to pay sales tax.
We have a 24 hour block (10% discount) and a 50 hour block (15% discount).