PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION!
Please visit our Contact Us page for our address, phone number and e-mail address.
Persons or Parties Covered
Viewing, Use and/or Communication
You browse the site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the site.
While you are browsing through the site, the site’s Web server may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the site, along with the address of the previous site your were visiting, if you linked to us from another site
- the Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as “company.com” or “service.ca” and the IP address of the computer accessing the website, such as “ppp-55”. Our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- the type of browser you are using (such as “Netscape version x” or “Internet Explorer version x”)
- the type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows)
- the web pages that you visit on our Site
The General Information is not Personal Information. The site tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information.
The General Information is used by Keashly.ca Consulting for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the site, to gauge the public interest in Keashly.ca Consulting and the site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded.
Upon request, we do not provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected about them or their visit.
Visitor Email Inquiries
Site visitors who communicate with the site do so under two conditions:
- they give permission for contact by the site
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete a contact form or send us a communication.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfill a contact request
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the sites;
- providing you with services described on the sites;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your queries submitted to us on the sites;
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
- We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in the US; technical and customer support services which are located in Canada; marketing and analytics services which are located in the US; security and fraud prevention services which are located in the US. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Canada;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
- We are based in Canada so your data will be processed in Canada and the US. Some of the recipients we have described in section 2 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Canada in the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How long we keep your personal information
To learn how to control cookie use and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do partner with Google Adsense.
External Links and Affiliated sites
The site contains links to other websites for the benefit of its visitors. Keashly.ca Consulting makes no representations or warranties about any other site or material that you may access through links on the site. The presence of links to non-Keashly.ca Consulting sites does not imply that Keashly.ca Consulting endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such sites.
Please note that all content on the site is provided on a “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You acknowledge that Keashly.ca Consulting does not represent or warrant that the site will be accessible without interruption or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free from errors, defects, design flaws or omissions or from viruses or other harmful components. Keashly.ca Consulting does not warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided in the item, including any advice or other similar information obtained by you from us or through the site. Keashly.ca Consulting does not make any representation that the content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of British Columbia.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward .
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the addresses or phone number.
This policy is effective January 9, 2006 update May 21, 2018.
This policy and the use of this site are governed by Canadian law.
This statement and policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.